South Africa Flag logo

South African Skeptics

September 28, 2020, 12:03:27 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Go to mobile page.
News: Please read the forum rules before posting.

Skeptic Forum Board Index   Help Forum Rules Search GoogleTagged Login Register Chat Blogroll  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic:

The Conspiracy Theory Hall of Fame.

(Read 4641 times)
Description: The fact that they laughed at Galileo is not what made him right.
Spike

Skeptical ability: +1/-0

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2020, 09:46:37 AM »

No words. I haz it.
Spike

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2020, 10:57:21 AM »

And Thiz...

Die een v 0penb@r!ng ( +- 13, 14, lees spesifiek ook 0penb 14:9-13) wat as jy dit nie aanvaar nie, jy nie sal kan koop, verkoop nie, en as jy dit aanvaar jy verlore Huh?? sal gaan ), dit is min of meer iets soos dit Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?. Dink nie mense is al seker presies wat dit sal wees nie, maar mens moet seker byvoorbaat wegbly hiervan?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh???dink hierdie is iets wat jou tr@ck en jou elektroniese kaarte en so sal vervang( dis hoekom hulle wil K0NTαητ  Huh?? vry gaan), daar word ook ( sover ek weet) aan ander chips gewerk, wat n invloed / beheer het op jou brein( mens sien op tv/internet hulle probeer goed ontwikkel vir mense wat  blind /doof is ) wat hulle teen jou kop Vasmaak en met elektriese strome na jou brein stuur om te kan hoor/sien, wonder of Daardie nie meer sal kan gebruik word as chip om jou brein se denkwyse aan te pas soodat jy die D!εr sal navolg nie
And Thiz...

As kind toe my suig stokie geval het en in die grond gele het,my pa het hom opgetel,skoon gelek en weer in my bek gesit, my gesig was so tai van suiker en grond en en en,rai wat? Ek was nog nooit oit in n hospitaal, want my ligaam weet hoe om teen n virus of siekte te baklei! Ja die storie is erg maar wat ek try de is op hou om so pieperig te wees! Hou jou afstand! As bierman 20m oorkant die pad is dan is jy veilig! Ons as Boere het ons God en Vader saam ons, ja ek weet mense paniek,en ja dit en dat en die ander! Selfde tyd onthou van waar jy kom! Haal dai Bybel af van die rak,blaas die stof af en lees hom! En onthou ons nasie is nie pieperig nie ons Sal en gaan deur die smeltkroes gaan en ja nie elke kiem of virus Sal jou siek maak.
cyghost
Skeptically yours

Skeptical ability: +12/-1

Carpe diem

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2020, 10:42:01 AM »

Grin Grin Cheesy
Spike

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2020, 00:41:28 AM »

Instagram pic of Barack Obama with a tear rolling down his cheek

Barack Obama is asking Africans not to accept the vaccines that will come from America and Europe...

Barack Obama: I'll be an accomplice if I don't denounce this evil act white people want to do to Africans, first of all I was born in America but I'm African blood, I'm not going to allow white people to kill Africans with their toxic vaccines, I ask Africans to be smart, and to ensure that coronavirus vaccines do not enter African territories, there is a Machiavellian plan they invent, saying we come to help Africans, or that they will come to kill you, I will let this message be shared everywhere, to awaken African minds so that the vaccines do not arrive in Africa.

cyghost
Skeptically yours

Carpe diem

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2020, 09:55:03 AM »

I hate stupid people
Spike

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2020, 10:57:03 AM »

I've recently stumbled across a few pockets (lumps? clumps? clutches? nests? dens?) of such utterly incomprehensible levels of ignorance and sheer crazy that I've become a speechless spectator, clinging on for dear life as they roll out even more, bigger, better crazy. I'm horrified and feel a bit helpless. I'll just come and take a deep breath here every once in a while until I know what else to do  Huh? Huh?
BoogieMonster
NP complete

Skeptical ability: +19/-1

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2020, 11:50:01 AM »

News24 this morning has egg all over it's face after claiming on Friday that Bill Gates intended to "test vaccines" on Africans like guinea pigs.

Meanwhile the "Bill Gates is the devil" rhetoric on the facebooks is reaching epic proportions. On a thread reg. above retraction I saw hundreds of posts of people  who "don't trust Bill Gates with his microchip vaccines".

Then again, IIRC linked in SB over the w/e people in the UK are burning down cellphone towers over 5G "creating virusses" hysteria...

The stupid seems to be multiplying.
cyghost
Skeptically yours

Carpe diem

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2020, 08:23:05 AM »

At least this idiot has been arrested.
Spike

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2020, 13:22:21 PM »

But he is sticking to his guns. He seems to be an inmate of that "clutch of crazies" I mentioned before.
Spike

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2020, 21:44:45 PM »

Prediction:  Meanwhile, China will be using all the forex they have built up over the years (adamantly declining a revaluation of the yuan) to launch a massive play for the title based on medical aid/expertise to underdeveloped and vulnerable countries. They are already making huge inroads in the Middle East and Africa, their next focus will be South America and India (plus high-profile actions in Europe) Either way, Trump is done, and China's international standing is on the rise. It's the end of the old world order.

Aaaaand... they blew it  Grin

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-21/china-s-coronavirus-diplomacy-has-finally-pushed-europe-too-far
brianvds

Skeptical ability: +15/-0

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2020, 04:28:22 AM »

Prediction:  Meanwhile, China will be using all the forex they have built up over the years (adamantly declining a revaluation of the yuan) to launch a massive play for the title based on medical aid/expertise to underdeveloped and vulnerable countries. They are already making huge inroads in the Middle East and Africa, their next focus will be South America and India (plus high-profile actions in Europe) Either way, Trump is done, and China's international standing is on the rise. It's the end of the old world order.

Aaaaand... they blew it  Grin

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-21/china-s-coronavirus-diplomacy-has-finally-pushed-europe-too-far

Quote:

EU is looking to diversify supply chains to cut China reliance

Well, I plan on definitely cutting my own personal reliance on China, to the extent that it is at all possible. Of course, "Made in China" has become the frickin' mark of the beast: you buy Chinese or you don't buy at all. With some things I'll have little other choice. But where there is any kind of choice, henceforth I'll support the local industry, or imports from some other country, even if they're more expensive.

The world as we have collectively arranged it proved to be much cheaper and more efficient, just as they promised. It also turned out to be a house of cards. We'll see whether we, as a species, will respond to this little wakeup call, but I plan to do so personally.
cyghost
Skeptically yours

Carpe diem

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2020, 09:55:23 AM »

BoogieMonster
NP complete

Skeptical ability: +19/-1

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2020, 10:26:54 AM »

Oof, I bet they only had EDGE.
Spike

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2020, 17:45:19 PM »

I've recently stumbled across a few pockets (lumps? clumps? clutches? nests? dens?) of such utterly incomprehensible levels of ignorance and sheer crazy that I've become a speechless spectator, clinging on for dear life as they roll out even more, bigger, better crazy. I'm horrified and feel a bit helpless. I'll just come and take a deep breath here every once in a while until I know what else to do  Huh? Huh?

Been busy and all that.. but finally found a cogent summary of what that box of bat-shit fucknuts were going on about: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/06/qanon-nothing-can-stop-what-is-coming/610567/

Do you get my utter bewilderment when someone thrust poor unsuspecting me into a Qanon telegram group? Not a Faceshit group. Not a Whatshit group... a Telegram group.
Mefiante
Defollyant Iconoclast

Skeptical ability: +64/-9

In solidarity with rwenzori: Κοπρος φανεται

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2020, 19:29:57 PM »

Yup, but your pain is not new.  Crazy and Stupid are fast, slender, and nimble, not having to abide by any rules other than the ones they fancy as need may arise.  Plus, they have the advantage of Broadband, WWW, and an endless array of vacant sponge brains craving ever more titillation and cheap, instant thrills.  Meanwhile, Reason, Humility, and Probing are sluggish and fat, weighed down by caution, a need for evidence, and loyalty to facts, so they’re handicapped even before the games are declared open.

There’s really only one important existential question:  What will it mean for the world to succeed regardless of truth?

'Luthon64
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: