Haiti Earthquake

<< < (22/23) > >>

rwenzori (February 05, 2010, 09:05:54 AM):
I can't determine when you are a bit out of it and not,

Which means what, exactly?
Teleological (February 05, 2010, 09:18:05 AM):
Don't quotemine me old schmo, read on...
cyghost (February 05, 2010, 11:35:15 AM):
And still you complain about bad English...
Yes motherfucker and qualified it for you as well. I surely cannot be held responsible that you are too dumb to follow simple conversations and garbling your own poor attempt at communicating in these disastrous ways.
No wonder I can't determine when you are a bit out of it and not, you are permanently wasted anyway...your brain must have been fried a long time ago. :-\
I know you desperately want this to be true yet you fail to comprehend the implications of a "fried brain" kicking your stupid ass all over the IntwerWebs. Luckily for you it aint true and a healthy brain manages to show you for the absolute retard that you are, time and again. Whether high or not.

roflol
Lilli (February 05, 2010, 15:34:26 PM):
wow i missed this place... you people truly are hilarious. I have recently forgotten that insults could be so very creative. You are all of you most eloquent entertainers and should pat yourselves on the back a few times.

Of course, seeing as I have been out of the loop for a while, I was hoping that this forum could provide some interesting insights into the situation in Haiti. Of course, natural disasters happen and I do not see the point in continuing a semi-religious argument in this regard. My concern is of a more human nature - all the aide gushing into Haiti from everywhere around the world, including SA who could use our own army of helpers considering the dire conditions our own countrymen find themselves in. Of course this is a good thing. I want to know if anyone can tell me what percentage of the money raised by Hollywood stars for relief in Haiti was paid out to whom. And if there has ever been or will ever be a truly selfless act performed on this planet?

Argh. This Is Me Frustrated..... >:(
Teleological (February 05, 2010, 19:00:57 PM):
And still you complain about bad English...
Yes motherfucker and qualified it for you as well. I surely cannot be held responsible that you are too dumb to follow simple conversations and garbling your own poor attempt at communicating in these disastrous ways.
Coming from the guy that can't follow a conversation unless the grammar is perfect. Yep... your brain is fried and delusional... moving along.

No wonder I can't determine when you are a bit out of it and not, you are permanently wasted anyway...your brain must have been fried a long time ago. :-\
I know you desperately want this to be true yet you fail to comprehend the implications of a "fried brain" kicking your stupid ass all over the IntwerWebs. Luckily for you it aint true and a healthy brain manages to show you for the absolute retard that you are, time and again. Whether high or not.

roflol
Actually, the implication of your fried brain is that you are having delusions about kicking other people's arse over the "Interwebs" and you are not even intoxicated while having these delusions. Pretty sad, but fun to watch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Skeptic Forum Board Index

Non-mobile version of page