South Africa Flag logo

South African Skeptics

August 14, 2018, 16:06:18 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Go to mobile page.
News: Please read the posting guidelines before posting.

Skeptic Forum Board Index   Help Forum Rules Search GoogleTagged Login Register Chat Blogroll  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic:

The BOOBQUAKE - 911

(Read 13257 times)
StevoMuso
Stevo Muso

Skeptical ability: +4/-0

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2010, 09:12:22 AM »

Brilliant post threeholerhauler. And welcome to this site. There is currently a world-wide trend away from religion, especially Christianity, and it will soon be regarded as a quaint but barbaric belief of yesteryear. And idiots like Mr/Ms Mabus are in the forefront of chasing the credulous away to truth and sanity.
GCG

Skeptical ability: +8/-4

skeptical mantis is skeptical

adele horn
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2010, 09:24:11 AM »

as much fun as captian moobs are, it does get boring soon.  if he at least interacted with us, and had the bollocks to defend his point of view.  but he's a spineless git, with about as much imagination as a wet turd.  he hacks and rambles the same posts over and over again.  nobody takes him seriously, nobody, not even the most avid woo-woos, think his word is gospel.
all in all, he is a wanker, and a waste of every intelligent person's time and intellectual capacities.
cyghost
Skeptically yours

Skeptical ability: +12/-1

Carpe diem

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2010, 09:41:08 AM »

jen is unable to see that there is a CONFLICT BETWEEN EROS & SCIENCE....
Eros *IS* science... if you do it right (well unless you are Don Juan for who it comes naturally and stuff)

woot woot woot
threeholerhauler

Skeptical ability: +3/-0

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2010, 09:50:01 AM »

Thanks SteveMuso, for the welcome.  I am so happy I found this forum.  I am not alone.  And I am so happy I have managed to break away from the bull that used to rule my life.  I am ashamed that I used to be one of these people.  I have never felt so free, and so proud to be part of a species exploring its place in the cosmos bmo beautiful science.  And you are right, eventually we will look back at the silly things we used to believe in, and giggle.  I hope.
StevoMuso
Stevo Muso

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2010, 10:46:51 AM »

Thanks SteveMuso, for the welcome.  I am so happy I found this forum.  I am not alone.  And I am so happy I have managed to break away from the bull that used to rule my life.  I am ashamed that I used to be one of these people.  I have never felt so free, and so proud to be part of a species exploring its place in the cosmos bmo beautiful science.  And you are right, eventually we will look back at the silly things we used to believe in, and giggle.  I hope.

You're welcome ... (er, for saying thanks). If you live near Jozi you could also try and get to one of the SITP meetings like the one coming up here: http://www.facebook.com/n/?event.php&eid=116698438357848&mid=243cf6cG22fdfd68G46e1350G7&n_m=stevomuso%40vodamail.co.za

SITP are a bunch of reprobate nutters like us - you will fit in just fine.
StevoMuso
Stevo Muso

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2010, 10:49:29 AM »

as much fun as captian moobs are, it does get boring soon.  if he at least interacted with us, and had the bollocks to defend his point of view.  but he's a spineless git, with about as much imagination as a wet turd.  he hacks and rambles the same posts over and over again.  nobody takes him seriously, nobody, not even the most avid woo-woos, think his word is gospel.
all in all, he is a wanker, and a waste of every intelligent person's time and intellectual capacities.
Oh, and ThreeHH, GothCatBabe is correct - we usually put the Mabus idiot on "ignore" - he's simply not worth the effort.
Jane of the Jungle

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 11:40:52 AM »

Some feedback for you Mabus, I thought you would appreciate the follow up, since it seems like you got stuck on two sites.  You really have me confused, shouldn’t you have rather warned Islam because they oppose your religious beliefs? Or are you scared to enter your next life(if it even exists) sooner than you’ve planned? Roll Eyes
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2010/apr/29/boobquake-earthquake-immodest-dress-iran#
Jane of the Jungle

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2010, 11:48:33 AM »

On the other side, maybe you do realise it is the same sh!t, different colour!
GCG

Skeptical ability: +8/-4

skeptical mantis is skeptical

adele horn
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2010, 12:04:49 PM »

i would love to engage with this douche, man to man, as it were.
at least our own pet woo-woo old telly, engages with us, even if he doesnt answer the question in the end.
StevoMuso
Stevo Muso

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2010, 13:02:52 PM »

i would love to engage with this douche, man to man, as it were.
He is probably incapable of conversation - everything will be one sided like trying to have a conversation with a rabid hyena. Every time you say something he'll just bite your head off. Imagine being married to him, "Would you like a cup of coffee, Dear?" "F*ck off and it's Christal Night for you ... you wh*re! This is your FINAL WARNING" Yeah ... give me Telle any day. If he weren't so intellectual he may actually be quite intelligent.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: