The BOOBQUAKE - 911

<< < (4/5) > >>

StevoMuso (April 30, 2010, 09:12:22 AM):
Brilliant post threeholerhauler. And welcome to this site. There is currently a world-wide trend away from religion, especially Christianity, and it will soon be regarded as a quaint but barbaric belief of yesteryear. And idiots like Mr/Ms Mabus are in the forefront of chasing the credulous away to truth and sanity.
GCG (April 30, 2010, 09:24:11 AM):
as much fun as captian moobs are, it does get boring soon. if he at least interacted with us, and had the bollocks to defend his point of view. but he's a spineless git, with about as much imagination as a wet turd. he hacks and rambles the same posts over and over again. nobody takes him seriously, nobody, not even the most avid woo-woos, think his word is gospel.
all in all, he is a wanker, and a waste of every intelligent person's time and intellectual capacities.
cyghost (April 30, 2010, 09:41:08 AM):
jen is unable to see that there is a CONFLICT BETWEEN EROS & SCIENCE....
Eros *IS* science... if you do it right (well unless you are Don Juan for who it comes naturally and stuff)

woot woot woot
threeholerhauler (April 30, 2010, 09:50:01 AM):
Thanks SteveMuso, for the welcome. I am so happy I found this forum. I am not alone. And I am so happy I have managed to break away from the bull that used to rule my life. I am ashamed that I used to be one of these people. I have never felt so free, and so proud to be part of a species exploring its place in the cosmos bmo beautiful science. And you are right, eventually we will look back at the silly things we used to believe in, and giggle. I hope.
StevoMuso (April 30, 2010, 10:46:51 AM):
Thanks SteveMuso, for the welcome. I am so happy I found this forum. I am not alone. And I am so happy I have managed to break away from the bull that used to rule my life. I am ashamed that I used to be one of these people. I have never felt so free, and so proud to be part of a species exploring its place in the cosmos bmo beautiful science. And you are right, eventually we will look back at the silly things we used to believe in, and giggle. I hope.

You're welcome ... (er, for saying thanks). If you live near Jozi you could also try and get to one of the SITP meetings like the one coming up here: http://www.facebook.com/n/?event.php&eid=116698438357848&mid=243cf6cG22fdfd68G46e1350G7&n_m=stevomuso%40vodamail.co.za

SITP are a bunch of reprobate nutters like us - you will fit in just fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Skeptic Forum Board Index

Non-mobile version of page