I lol'd

<< < (205/210) > >>

BoogieMonster (March 28, 2019, 08:43:03 AM):
Would have put in an evil grin emoji here but cannot work out how to do it - emojis seem to have disappeared from the board and I wonder how others manage to put them in...

FYI Brian, I think it's not the site, but you....

brianvds (March 28, 2019, 10:27:23 AM):
Would have put in an evil grin emoji here but cannot work out how to do it - emojis seem to have disappeared from the board and I wonder how others manage to put them in...

FYI Brian, I think it's not the site, but you....

That is not the screen I see when I reply with quotes. I see only the Quick Reply screen, which does not offer emojis. It used to be different; I remember the screen you post above. But nowadays I don't seem to have access to it anymore.
cyghost (March 28, 2019, 14:04:01 PM):
In a alternate universe you had access to emojis and you just remember that - this universe never had emojis

>:D

brianvds (March 28, 2019, 15:25:58 PM):
In a alternate universe you had access to emojis and you just remember that - this universe never had emojis

>:D

Yeah well, by quoting your message I can see how at least that specific emoji is created, so let me try... >:D

EDIT: Ha! It works! Funny thing is, when I modify the post, I go get the screen with emojis and all. Weird. (wtf!!)
cyghost (March 28, 2019, 15:47:24 PM):
meh the overlords merely merged a few timelines here, move on nothing to see

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Skeptic Forum Board Index

Non-mobile version of page