Movies

<< < (4/7) > >>

brianvds (January 14, 2015, 03:58:29 AM):
It's from "Aliens," after the drop ship that is supposed to come pick them up crashes. Now they're in deep shit because... "They mostly come at night. Mostly." :-)

Next quote: "I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me. But it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world."
BoogieMonster (January 14, 2015, 09:38:51 AM):
Lester Burnam (Kevin Spacey) in American Beauty. Explanation skipped due to spoilers. But then, if you haven't seen this movie, you are a criminal. Yes I've seen it once to hundred times or so.

Rigil Kent (January 14, 2015, 12:44:16 PM):
... if you haven't seen this movie, you are a criminal.
I believe it's been decriminalised. Even in the midst of the Great American Beauty Neglectors' Persecution of '99, my cousin got off scot-free. At the time she was a committed science fiction geek, and her counsel successfully argued that if you've seen one spacey movie, you've seen 'em all.

Rigil
BoogieMonster (January 14, 2015, 13:41:59 PM):
I believe it's been decriminalised.

:o

Even in the midst of the Great American Beauty Neglectors' Persecution

Never forget.

... if you've seen one spacey movie, you've seen 'em all.

:D

Tweefo (March 03, 2015, 18:43:26 PM):
In Blade Runner, the TV screen is a chunky box and Harrison Ford use a pay phone, not a cell phone. This is the future? The flying cars are cool though, could find a use for one. The flying billboard not so cool. Slowly working my way through some old movies again. |-O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Skeptic Forum Board Index

Non-mobile version of page