South African Skeptics in the pub

<< < (22/32) > >>

StevoMuso (March 24, 2010, 14:19:03 PM):
Next one lined up for Joburg - we're back in the East again this time:

I will be there if there is no gig on for me that night. I went to the Pretoria one last night and there was nobody there - I even had the quiz-guy announce my presence and ask for the SkepticsZA people on the microphone - friggen NOBODY. Let's hope the Jo'burg crowd are easier to find (I would like someone's phone number who will definitely be there please, in case the place is packed and I can't find our table).
Owen Swart (March 24, 2010, 14:26:25 PM):
That sucks... I know Jaco (the organiser dude) is overseas for a while, but I thought there were gonna be a few others there at least.

One of these days I hope to make it to a PTA one myself.
Faerie (March 24, 2010, 15:36:31 PM):
Hmmm, I'm tempted, but lemme check with the significant other whether he's in a social mood or not. I'm blocked from facebook at work, someone pm me the details please?
AcinonyxScepticus (April 05, 2010, 12:39:05 PM):
I'm blocked from facebook at work, someone pm me the details please?

Yeah, a situation which seems all too common these days. I've resorted to using Facebook on my cellphone which limits what I can do and takes forever to type responses.

Anyway ...

Date: Wednesday, 07 April 2010
Time: 19:00 - 23:00
Street: Cnr Van Riebeeck and Modderfontein Roads
Town: Edenvale, South Africa

Here's a map to Dros Edenmeadow (please note that the venue is The Dros which is not in the Greenstone centre, it is across the street at the Edenmeadow centre - just left of the middle on the linked map)

I will PM my contact details to Steve. If anyone else is looking for a contact, let me know.

James
StevoMuso (April 05, 2010, 15:27:42 PM):
I will PM my contact details to Steve. If anyone else is looking for a contact, let me know.
James
Received loud and clear - thanks James. Miraculously (hehe) I still have not been able to replace my Wednesday gig, so I will see you all on Wednesday - can't wait to meet you all (crazy bunch of nutters like me).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Skeptic Forum Board Index

Non-mobile version of page