GCG (March 01, 2011, 13:59:56 PM):
there is drinking. and generally the same themes are re-hashed:
1. why religion is stupid
2. why we hate the religious woo
3. the flaws in religion
4. creationist vs. evolution
5. iphone vs. blackberry
6. what a douche old telly is, and how long ago he has trolled the forum

various individuals have their field of expertise. which they will share. those of us, who are not educated to the hilt, sit quietly and nod occasionally.

you could, of course, make a drinking game out of it. have a shot everytime the terms 'woo' is used. you might get knackered.

you can, of course, hang tight and wait for the SITP to come around your way, there is one in Irene monthly if I'm not mistaken.

there is allso the Rumble in Pub, which is not related to this forum, but a lot of same people attend.

Mandarb (March 01, 2011, 20:51:37 PM):
Deezil, the Pretoria one is held every third Saturday of the month, depending on the vote for location it changes. Recently it's been more at Irene Mall, previously we had it in the Moot, Menlyn, and Brooklyn.
I'll be posting a new poll and event soon, you'll receive a notification from Facebook and bluegray puts it in the announcements of the forum, which shows up on the front page.
Deezil (March 02, 2011, 11:39:01 AM):
Thanx dude ... wanted to join last time out at Braza but I was a bit under the weather. You back from overseas yet?
Mandarb (March 02, 2011, 13:36:53 PM):
Not yet. Went from a week, to two, and looks like it's going to be three.
Mandarb (March 04, 2011, 17:41:37 PM):
Just posted the new event. Voting for a location here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Skeptic Forum Board Index

Non-mobile version of page