The joy of Facebook

<< < (31/35) > >>

brianvds (January 25, 2018, 14:35:56 PM):
Now I gotta say, when it comes to a great deal of modern "art" I am inclined to agree with the good pastor. Anyway, now we know what caused the drought in the Western Cape. We just need to go burn down the art museum, then the rains will come again...

BoogieMonster (January 25, 2018, 16:33:59 PM):
Is it weird that to me the worst part of that screenshot is quoting "mense regte"?

Stuff like this makes me think we're ever one inch away from lynch mobs with torches... and I truly don't think I'm wrong.

Edit: Or more aptly, "communities" with some goodyears.
brianvds (January 25, 2018, 17:44:11 PM):
Is it weird that to me the worst part of that screenshot is quoting "mense regte"?

Stuff like this makes me think we're ever one inch away from lynch mobs with torches... and I truly don't think I'm wrong.

Edit: Or more aptly, "communities" with some goodyears.

Alas, you are probably right. On another forum, for the sin of criticizing the EFF goons and their destruction of a certain controversial clothing store, someone has already openly expressed the wish that I should die via farm murder. So it goes: we live in a new era of rising fascism on both left and right.
BoogieMonster (January 26, 2018, 19:42:10 PM):
brianvds (January 27, 2018, 04:45:47 AM):
Die Kapenaars moet dalk liewer woes begin sondig, dan word daar dalk weer 'n Sondvloed gestuur.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Skeptic Forum Board Index

Non-mobile version of page