The joy of Facebook

<< < (34/34)

Spike (February 14, 2018, 21:20:49 PM):
Awww... 0:)

Am I the only one who cannot express how much I hate facebook for enabling this type of fawning and slobbering? Sorry, feeling a bit ..er, Spiky today.
brianvds (March 03, 2018, 07:46:17 AM):
For once, a bit of really cool pareidolia:

Unless, of course, it really is a ghost girl...
brianvds (March 14, 2018, 06:59:31 AM):
I think this one is actually satire:

Their website gives that impression too: http://saads.co.za/

But of course, not everyone realizes this, giving rise to precisely the kind of hilarity these trolls enjoy... :-)
BoogieMonster (March 26, 2018, 15:20:51 PM):
BoogieMonster (April 18, 2018, 16:05:47 PM):

Now. This I find massively irksome. Not because of gay rights or modern locker room usage cause I don't give a shit.

However, the logic. The appeal to emotion and outright shaming tactics used when logically the whole premise simply does not make sense.

A straight guy cannot saunter into a female changing room and when they get freaked out go "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR OBJECTIFYING ME IN YOUR MIND! HA!"... and everyone would just be fine with that?

I thought decades ago we were coming to some kind of rationality on gender equality but I've seen nothing but mountains of hypocrisy and double standards since. It just drags on and on.... and emotionally charged completely illogical argumentation such as the above does nothing to help this. AAARGRGGRRGRGH! People... can't live with 'em!

Anyway, I've said my piece about how I would solve it before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Skeptic Forum Board Index

Non-mobile version of page