The Locator Locates! (Danie Krugel)

<< < (27/28) > >>

Owen Swart (October 05, 2009, 11:18:31 AM):
Sorry gang... it's my fault.

SSiE is in the process of relocating to greener pastures, and he's handed over the Stop Danie Krugel site to me. Unfortunately the domain expired last week while I was in the midst of preparations for the weekend's Star Trek convention, and I missed the notification. (so much for Starfleet efficiency)

I'm working on getting it up and running again. Hopefully without much more interruption.
Peter Grant (October 05, 2009, 18:19:48 PM):
That's happened to me before, you're lucky no-one stole it.
Mefiante (September 04, 2011, 19:26:31 PM):
Danie Krügel gets to weigh in on alleged satanic shenanigans, including murder, on etv’s 3rd Degree programme this Tuesday (06/09/2011) at 21:30. Rooting out Satanists in and around Bloemfontein and rehabilitating them is among bible-thumping Danie’s lesser talents. Could it be that he has developed another kind of magic hair-box that can find Satanists?

'Luthon64
Mefiante (September 06, 2011, 21:58:45 PM):
If you watched carefully, you’ll now know beyond much doubt that Danie Krügel’s KTT device is a fraud.

'Luthon64
BoogieMonster (September 07, 2011, 10:43:35 AM):
I don't do broadcast TV, so I didn't watch the show. Although I would've liked to see a bit. What did Mr. Krügel do/fail to do, that blew his cover wide open?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Skeptic Forum Board Index

Non-mobile version of page