South Africa Flag logo

South African Skeptics

November 14, 2019, 14:18:30 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Go to mobile page.
News: Please read the forum rules before posting.

Skeptic Forum Board Index   Help Forum Rules Search GoogleTagged Login Register Chat Blogroll  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic:

My book on the shelf

(Read 34654 times)
Description: Finally
rwenzori
Sniper

Skeptical ability: +7/-1

Merda accidit.

« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2010, 09:25:03 AM »

Ag my bad about the argument from reason. I think I am going to do what you guys do best and give a link (try google and wiki for a start though and check out the infidels article) so you can read up a bit without me needing to give you a bum explanation you know. Although I think this argument is really not that difficult to understand for me to give an explanation really. And it is not like we have not discussed the argument before over at good old MyBB in the "Arguments for the existence of God" thread.

Aw!  Not your own explanation in your own words? I understand your fear of being exposed as an inarticulate half-wit, and I understand your consequent penchant for plagiarism, but at least try. If you can't express your position in coherent and logical English, one might expect that you actually don't have a clue LOL.
Teleological
Moderate Realist

Skeptical ability: +2/-28

Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2010, 09:31:51 AM »

And here I thought you knew about it. If you want an explanation of something or links to something, just ask for it, what is so difficult about that?
cyghost
Skeptically yours

Skeptical ability: +12/-1

Carpe diem

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2010, 09:38:16 AM »

And here I thought you knew about it. If you want an explanation of something or links to something, just ask for it, what is so difficult about that?
He did. I pointed it out. You decided to be a swarmy cunt about it.

btw All this crap should be moved to flame wars, it has nothing to do with Steve's book and much with phrony's ability to spread mud.
StevoMuso
Stevo Muso

Skeptical ability: +4/-0

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2010, 09:50:00 AM »

And TeleoIllogical still hasn't answered me on this yet: http://forum.skeptic.za.org/news-and-current-events/my-book-on-the-shelf/msg9139/#msg9139, or the post following it.
Teleological
Moderate Realist

Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2010, 09:52:31 AM »

btw All this crap should be moved to flame wars, it has nothing to do with Steve's book and much with phrony's ability to spread mud.
Is your irony meter broken again?
Teleological
Moderate Realist

Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit

« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2010, 09:53:38 AM »

Ag my bad about the argument from reason. I think I am going to do what you guys do best and give a link (try google and wiki for a start though and check out the infidels article) so you can read up a bit without me needing to give you a bum explanation you know. Although I think this argument is really not that difficult to understand for me to give an explanation really. And it is not like we have not discussed the argument before over at good old MyBB in the "Arguments for the existence of God" thread.

Aw!  Not your own explanation in your own words? I understand your fear of being exposed as an inarticulate half-wit, and I understand your consequent penchant for plagiarism, but at least try. If you can't express your position in coherent and logical English, one might expect that you actually don't have a clue LOL.

Goodness me, is your irony meter broken as well?
Teleological
Moderate Realist

Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2010, 09:58:48 AM »

And TeleoIllogical still hasn't answered me on this yet: http://forum.skeptic.za.org/news-and-current-events/my-book-on-the-shelf/msg9139/#msg9139, or the post following it.

Why do you feel the need to be answered about your opinions? If it is my job to answer to every Tom, Dick and Harry's opinion then yeah, accuse me all you want of evasion, i don't really mind though because I just don't have the time and sometimes some people's opinions are just not worth the effort really, despite them thinking they are the world' most important critics or whatever.

Can't help but thinking that you are jumping on the old mudsling badwagon here? Having fun yet?
GCG

Skeptical ability: +8/-4

skeptical mantis is skeptical

adele horn
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2010, 10:02:16 AM »

yawn Roll Eyes
rwenzori
Sniper

Merda accidit.

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2010, 10:12:39 AM »

I opened the page, and was met by a hippie dude against the backdrop of a snowy mountain.  cue the lsd enduded tripping duuuuude.
<snip>

Perhaps if you worked on your grammar, punctuation and capitalization, thereby posting in comprehensible English, we might understand what you say.
cyghost
Skeptically yours

Carpe diem

« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2010, 10:14:39 AM »

Why do you feel the need to be answered about your opinions?
Possibly because he is engaging you in a civil and courteous manner and trying to have a conversation with you, something you profess to yearn for.

I am sure he'll learn differently for himself quite soon.
Teleological
Moderate Realist

Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit

« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2010, 10:18:10 AM »

Why do you feel the need to be answered about your opinions?
Possibly because he is engaging you in a civil and courteous manner and trying to have a conversation with you, something you profess to yearn for.

I am sure he'll learn differently for himself quite soon.
Err, he gave his opinion, I did not reply to his opinion because I saw no need to and then he accused me of evasion and not answering him? Ok then, moving along.
cyghost
Skeptically yours

Carpe diem

« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2010, 10:23:22 AM »

lol
GCG

adele horn
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2010, 10:48:37 AM »

I opened the page, and was met by a hippie dude against the backdrop of a snowy mountain.  cue the lsd enduded tripping duuuuude.
<snip>

Perhaps if you worked on your grammar, punctuation and capitalization, thereby posting in comprehensible English, we might understand what you say.

shame, old age is a bugger.
GCG

adele horn
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2010, 10:51:01 AM »

oh and by the ps, im a qualified journalist.   writing the way i do, is called having a personality.  something you seem to be lacking.  sucks to be you.
rwenzori
Sniper

Merda accidit.

« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2010, 13:02:12 PM »

writing the way i do, is called having a personality.  something you seem to be lacking.  sucks to be you.

Actually, it just makes you appear juvenile and silly. You don't have to rebel against everything, y'know.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: