SITP Sandton

<< < (4/6) > >>

Lilli (October 05, 2010, 09:22:00 AM):
Jealousy makes you nasty... hehe - seriously though, If I wasn't me, I would hate me too :D
GCG (October 05, 2010, 09:32:32 AM):
i love love love love moz. where are you guys going to?
Lilli (October 05, 2010, 10:43:48 AM):
Tofo. 5 days. I've been to Maputo before (last year) and we also spent a few days on Inhaca during that trip. AMAZING! This will be my first experience of anything else in Moz though. Very much looking forward to it (not so much to the drive, though - not like we have the most amazing, luxury 4x4 transport, hehe)
GCG (October 05, 2010, 10:55:44 AM):
I've been to ponto do ouro for a long weekend. and oh my sock, i was blown away. i was there with my ex, so we had the jeep, and went exploring. i'm the kind of person who ends up with my ass in the air digging in tidal pools for shells and goodies. so i had a grand time.
i really want to go again, but i dont know anyone with a 4X4 :'(
Lilli (October 05, 2010, 11:46:47 AM):
Yeah... we (myself, my housemate, and 2 of his gay-buddies, so 4 people in total, with diving gear and camping gear) are piling into my Hundai Atos. We will be driving veeeery slowly. There are surprisingly many places one can get to in a 'normal' car, according to the people who want us to go there and spend all our money, of course. Will report back when I return on road conditions etc if you're interested.
I love holiday ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Skeptic Forum Board Index

Non-mobile version of page