The little things that irk us so

<< < (34/135) > >>

Faerie (May 11, 2012, 11:42:12 AM):
I'll blame it on psychosis.

0:)
Mefiante (May 11, 2012, 12:25:57 PM):
Perhaps the thing to do is to file a counter-complaint alleging abusive behaviour, disrespect or something similarly vague and hard-to-prove. Chances are, that’ll muddy the waters enough to arrive at a resolution that dissatisfies everyone… >:D

'Luthon64
Faerie (May 11, 2012, 13:13:21 PM):
Perhaps the thing to do is to file a counter-complaint alleging abusive behaviour, disrespect or something similarly vague and hard-to-prove. Chances are, that’ll muddy the waters enough to arrive at a resolution that dissatisfies everyone… >:D

'Luthon64

Fortunately not necessary, I spoke to the boss, forwarded her my very professional e-mails directed to this lady requesting the necessities to which she (very conveniently) didnt respond to. So basically she took her shovel and dug her own hole pretty deep and forgot to shore up the sides. Corporate culture is a bitch. Passive agressiveness too. Pissing off Faeries as well. :D
Mefiante (May 11, 2012, 14:41:00 PM):
Cooowell, well done! Sometimes the facts do speak clearly. ;)

'Luthon64
Faerie (May 25, 2012, 14:38:22 PM):
Doing two weeks worth of work including overtime and then picking up a discrepancy on a submission, when questioning it, you're told that the powers-that-be changed the template and sent the new one out yesterday.... and forgot to put you on the distribution list... and you need to submit on the new template by Monday morning...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...................ck.....

>:(

I'm mad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Skeptic Forum Board Index

Non-mobile version of page