If your book is going to be anything like your website, and, indeed, your post above, it's going to be a bit painful.
1. Please fix your link above, which currently links to
Wot are a fuckup.
2. You have no real protection on your book file, other than having to log in to see the link, which itself requires no password. To save others the pain of your website:
3. Your website has some script fucking up right-clicking (thereby preventing numerous actions including opening links in a new window), instead giving some silly message about copyright.
4. To download, you actually expect us to agree to ( speling erra and all ):
By clicking below I confirm that I shall:
1 Read the book with an open mind.
2 Consider my views in the light of this book
3 Communicate my views to both XX Huguenot AND All my friends and collegues be they positive or negative
Very hard to agree to no. 1 as you already have got me grumpy. I read unconditionally, and agree to fuckall.
5. Having a glance though the first bit of the book, I see you attempt to establish some kind of credentials with a long piece about books that "made you who you are". You include the likes of Neville Shute, "Despond Morris" ( a sad fellow methinks ), Tom Clancy, and you expect to be taken seriously. And who the freck is "Stephen Hawkings
"? Other speling erras and quirky capitalisation abound. You revere MacArthur even though he had to be relieved of his command in Korea.
I don't think I am going to bother with any more of your trashy book.